How to Open Sentry Safe!
Sentry safes are lockers with a key, where the user must insert their own key to open it. This means that you must know the combination in advance. But this is not always easy. Fortunately, open sentry safe isn’t difficult at all, and most users will be able to do it in just a few tries. If you are new to these types of lockers, we suggest to call our experts at Eddie and Sons Locksmith to get guide on how to choose the right locker first.
How to Open Sentry Safe in 5 Easy Steps
The steps to open sentry safe are as follows:
- Before open sentry safe, make sure you have the combination. If you don’t know the combination, you can’t open the locker.
- Put your combination inside the safe. Make sure you don’t put it backwards. The combination is usually printed on a piece of paper inside the safe.
- Make sure you have the correct key for your safety. If you don’t, it will not open. It’s possible that someone else has your key, and they can’t open the safe either.
- Open sentry safe with the combination. – Insert the key into the lock, insert it all the way in and turn it clockwise. Note that you can’t just turn the key a quarter turn. You must make sure the dials on the lock align with the numbers on the key.
- Make sure the dials on the lock align with the numbers on the key. The numbers on the lock and key should line up correctly.
- Remove your combination, and replace it with the new combination.
Determine if Your Sentry Safe has Mechanical Key Override
If your sentry safe has mechanical key override, the combination will be inside the safe. It will be printed on a piece of paper inside the safe. You will only need to turn the dials of the safe to open it. If your safe does not have mechanical key override, you will have to look for an “R” or “L” inside the dials to know that your safe is locked from the inside. Make sure that the dials are facing the correct way and aren’t facing the inside of the safe.
Place the Dials Correctly with the Numbers Facing Out
To open sentry safe, you will have to turn the dials so that the numbers face out. This means that the numbers on the dials should face outward, and not inward. This will help you know whether the dials are facing the right way.
Insert Combination and Turn to Open
After you have placed your combination inside the safe, you will have to turn the dials so that the numbers face out. This means that the numbers on the dials should face outward, and not inward. Then, you will have to turn the dials one more time. This will open your safe.
Look for Confirmation of Lockout
After you have inserted the combination and turned the dials, you will have to turn the dials one last time. This will lock the safe. Then, you will see on the dials that a star appeared. This means that the lock has been locked.
Use the Emergency Key to Exit Immediately
If your sentry safe has a lock lockout, you will have to use the key to open sentry safe if an emergency arises. Use the key to unlock the safe and exit the premises quickly. It is important to note that a key cannot open a safe if the combination is not correct. To unlock a safe using the emergency key, you will have to turn the dials as usual. However, instead of turning them back to the original combination, you must turn them to 8-0000. This is the combination used to unlock the safe with the emergency key. The combination to unlock a safe with the emergency key is 8-0000. This means that after you turn the dials to 8-0000, you will have to turn them back to the original combination. Alternatively, you can use the combination 000-000-0000.
Call Eddie and Sons Locksmith to Open Sentry Safe!
If you’re looking for a reliable and professional call locksmith in Brooklyn, NY look no further than our team at Eddie and Sons Locksmith. We’re experts at opening sentry safe, and safe vault lockout. We’ll be happy to help you with whatever needs you have. Whether you need help opening a safe that left behind by a previous occupant or need assistance in upgrading your security system, we’ll be happy to help. We offer a wide range of services, like unlock safe vault Brooklyn so whether you’re in need of help with a simple lock problem or you need help upgrading your entire security system, we’re here to help. So, if you’re in need of a call from a locksmith Brooklyn!